The purpose of this committee is to coordinate efforts of county, provincial/state, and federal agency personnel toward establishing, maintaining, reviewing and updating regional weed free forage standards for gravel products and forage.
This committee is coordinated by Marsha Watland, NAISMA Board member and County Agriculture Inspector, Becker County SWCD, Minnesota
Download the updated WFF Standards here.
- Update Weed Free Forage standards
- Streamline twine ordering
- Increase state adopting
- Organize train the trainer for conference
- Review gravel pit standards
- Update MOU's with all the states and promote being NAISMA Members
David Moorhead, Mark Daluge, Kelly Cooley, Mike Stenson, Ron Moehring, Bill Gillespie, Sean Gephart, Jake Dick, Samantha Cisney, Julie Kraft, Belle Bergner, Andrea Moe and Marsha Watland, Coordinator