As many of us will have added family and community responsibilities over the next 2-4 weeks or more, we thank you for your patience as we meet the needs of NAISMA members, our families, and our communities.
NAISMA resources for the professional invasive species management community provide an opportunity to continue to network and learn from home including our monthly webinar series, all recorded past webinars for members (unlocked through the month of April—see 20+ hours of invasive species webinars here during Earth Month), Online ISM Courses, News, NISAW outreach resources, PlayCleanGo digital and customizable graphics and more.
- The Annual Conference is expected to to go on as planned, October 6-8 in Whitefish, Montana. Current models project that Coronavirus cases will be effectively suppressed well before then.
- The Call for Abstracts for presentation submissions to the Annual Conference deadline will be extended to Friday, April 17.
- All past, recorded NAISMA webinars will be available to the public through April. We want everyone to learn something new during this challenging time where other work tasks may have to wait until normal life resumes.
- We have added a special April “Earth Month” webinar series. Join us every Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central Time during the month of April for a special webinar series to support your professional development.
- PlayCleanGo product shipping may experience a 2 week delay until April 1. A 1 week delay in product shipments may occur from April 2-April 15. We will re-evaluate how often staff should come in to the office by April 15 and will do our best to shorten the lag time for orders.
- The NISAW Congressional Briefing has been postponed indefinitely. We will re-evaluate whether the NISAW part II week in May or early summer are realistic times to reschedule this legislative briefing event.